Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Practical Ways to Know Your Numbers  

RSS
Tyler Waldrop
(@tyler)
Trusted Member

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHk3lHjYVeE&feature=youtu.be" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Posted : 30/12/2019 9:03 pm
gtbarrera
(@gtbarrera)

Thank you for this lesson which is extremely interesting. I love when experts suggest books to read, on this lecture (lesson 3 on practical ways to know your numbers) you mentioned a book by Mike something, would you please email me the name of the author and the name of the book? I played back 3 times but you say it too fast and I can't understand it. My email is [email protected] Thank you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2020 11:44 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Any chance you can send me the time stamp where he references?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2020 9:28 pm
rileyclark
(@rileyclark)

Thank you for the information!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2020 10:46 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

You're welcome

ReplyQuote