Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Qualifying Buyers  

RSS
Tyler Waldrop
(@tyler)
Trusted Member

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq6mXSlkW8s" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Ryan Harper
Posted : 17/11/2019 4:39 am
Bpuebla2013
(@bpuebla2013)

Thank you so much for the time, effort and energy you have put into this! You are greatly appreciated. Rest assured because of you and the academy, my success will become possible and I will spread the word of propelio!!
Now, where can I find these attached documents in resources? Obtaining them quickly would be tremendous help! Thank you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/02/2020 2:46 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Thank you! I believe you can access the docs from creativecashflow.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2020 3:50 am
Bpuebla2013
(@bpuebla2013)

Thanks!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2020 7:22 pm
LadyBug1964
(@ladybug1964)

Good evening Daniel. I'm so excited to get started in Manufactured Home Investing and have recently met one of your prior students today. She said you called her and congratulated her on her seven home purchases. I hope that you and I can one day speak and I will be the next success story. I've been hitting the ground running ever since I say you on YouTube. Thanks so much for your time and effort. I've been finding it hard to get financing and am currently looking into grants for minority start-up business.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2020 3:54 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Great to hear from you and I am certainly looking forward to your success! Nice job thinking outside the box and looking into the grants!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2020 5:34 pm
Share: