Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Settlement Procedures - Purchase  

RSS
Tyler Waldrop
(@tyler)
Trusted Member

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKCWh7Kmj88" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Ryan Harper
Posted : 17/11/2019 4:39 am
Zachhart0217
(@zachhart0217)

As i am making my way through this course i have come back to this video time and time again searching for the purchase agreements and bill of sale. If these vary state to state, who should i get in contact with in order to obtain the correct documentation to make these transactions legally?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2020 5:07 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

I would love to give you what I have, but it will only be after my legal dept has had the opportunity to review. Apologies, but it will only be available after and may be several months before completion.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2020 5:03 pm
Sue
 Sue
(@sue)

Can you recap or put up the slide titled if you ignored everything else do not ignore this. The 6 things to confirm with park managers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2020 3:37 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

You may pause the video on that screen, but essentially the biggest to not ignore is qualifying the manager will 100% certainly allow you to do what you need to do within their park, as well as what the park will require you to do to the mobile home to keep it up to date.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2020 10:16 pm
msmaintain
(@msmaintain)

First and foremost...THANK YOU! Your videos are amazing. Thank you for giving us this platform to be educated on. I am an investor in Texas. I have found majority of the forms you spoke about in this video but the one form I cannot find is the note agreement. Do you mind sharing that one since it is a Texas document.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2020 9:31 am
cbarclay
(@cbarclay)

Do you get approved by the park.... ie. application, criminal/ background checks? Or do they waive that since you're an investor?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 10:51 pm
LadyBug1964
(@ladybug1964)

The information given was excellent but I think that you talked to fast. I had to keep replaying certain sections; but I graciously thank you for your gift of gab. Lol. Keep up the great work and I intend to purchase some products from you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/10/2020 3:03 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

most that I worked with did not run those checks on me since i wasnt occupying, but also the confidence in my speech patterns also likely diverted the questions.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2020 5:43 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Youre very welcome!

The sample docs are available at sellfy.com/propelio

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2020 5:45 pm
Xhobiet
(@xhobiet)

Hey Daniel,

First off I want so say how thankful I am for you putting all of your time into teaching us. I am a college student here in San Antonio looking to acquire my first cash flowing property in the next couple months and am trying to put together the necessary legal documents for acquisition of the home and selling the home. I am very close to having my plan complete and just missing those items! Do you have any references for attorneys specializing in multi-member LLC formation and/or supplying me with Buyer and Seller agreements?

Again thank you for all that you do,
Carl
email: [email protected]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2021 9:02 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Hey Carl, I would recommend Mathew Aycock at Praytt Aycock for specialized docs, and use the TREC 1-4 for all basic contracts.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2021 11:05 pm
Share: