Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Settlement Procedures - Sale  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
Tyler Waldrop
(@tyler)
Trusted Member

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UVnDRTBmc0" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Ryan Harper
Posted : 17/11/2019 4:40 am
Ufoundmehere
(@ufoundmehere)

Great content! Where can I find the references for the resources in this video?
Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2020 6:58 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

we are slowly working through legal to release - trying our hardest

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/02/2020 7:58 pm
Ufoundmehere
(@ufoundmehere)

Thanks for the response and update! Great job on all the videos!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2020 7:43 pm
Heidi1
(@heidi1)

Is there anywhere to buy all the paperwork for a fee ,state specific ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2020 4:42 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

At this time no, but we have legal working on it as we speak.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/03/2020 10:03 pm
Chris A
(@chris-a)

Yeah was needing some help with ky paperwork myself,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2020 9:14 pm
Gloria Hahn
(@gloria-hahn)

Hi jDaniel! Firstly, thank you for all you do for us on the site. I'm very grateful..very.

I called a website to know the usery laws in PA and got the banking and securities folks. He said btw you're going to have (after 2 MH deals) get these licenses BESIDES the m. h. dealer's license.

1) installement seller license $250 yearly (because im making installment payments)
2)Partially exempt mortgage company license $100 one time, BUT on this license's check off list I have 2 choices to obtain it:

1) BECOME a mortgage originator myself with all the exam studying/testing 400-500$ etc
OR "hire" one as an "employee" (She said I can't "hire" one per deal)

John Fedro (of the youtube) told me I don't have to BE a MO but can hire one, I tried to called around and explain that I need someone to just do my little loan's "paperwork"...they all are turning me down for they want loans with THERE banks. One said no MO will help you under a 25k loan anyway.

I'm just starting, small fish 4k in life policy to cash out and 25k in an IRA I can access, but I can't afford an "employee". Would you kindly please give me some advice for the state of PA .. I'd be so grateful. Gloria

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2020 12:16 am
BelBurnett
(@belburnett)

Do you mentor for people who live in Texas? If so, How much?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2020 4:49 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Unfortunately Not, but John Fedro is an excellent Texas Mentor.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2020 4:54 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

My initial thoughts would be to take the time to get those licenses for yourself. It does two things, ups your education, and then reduces your long term costs. Then when you grow big enough to need to aoutsource it - outsource it the, but unitl then do it in house with your own liocense.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2020 9:02 pm
carydj
(@carydj)

Where are the resources located at? I can't find them anywhere.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2020 2:34 am
LadyBug1964
(@ladybug1964)

Thank you for all the information..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/10/2020 2:31 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

had some pretty significant issues with getting the academy wrapped up this year, but will have a full focus early next year on gathering these things.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2020 5:44 pm
valanda
(@valanda)

Hi Dan. These videos and information are priceless. I really appreciate all the hard work and expertise.
Can you refer me to an attorney that can draft all these documents? Or have you been able to add them to the resources? (I can't find the link). Texas Manufactures Home Association requires you to be a member and take their curse to get access to their docs. I am purchasing my first MH as an investment and I want to do things right.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2021 10:22 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: