Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

So What is it  

RSS
Tyler Waldrop
(@tyler)
Trusted Member

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbqNb-Z2Kys" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Ryan Harper
Posted : 17/11/2019 4:40 am
ajackson555
(@ajackson555)

This is fantastic! I have been combing the internet for free information on mobile/manufactured home investing and was lucky enough to find you. Your heart is genuine. There are not many who would lay out this information in a full course for free. I will certainly post to this site once I have struck some deals. All the credit will go to you. Now, back to learning.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2020 9:36 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

you are awesome!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/02/2020 7:59 pm
James
(@james)

Hey Daniel,

LOVE your vids! I'm watching this series for the second time. At the 25:00 minute mark, you use an example of an all in price of $9000 and being able to sell it at $25k - $30k. Is that sales price the total amount you would receive if sold on payments or is that the actual sales price and the interest received would be in addition to that amount?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2020 12:41 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

actual sales price - the interest would be in addition to that 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2020 8:49 pm
James
(@james)

Thank you for the reply Daniel!

I was literally just about to type a reply to my own question since you pretty much answered it in another video in this course. You are a fantastic coach/mentor/instructor and appreciate the fact that in some of your beginning videos on Propelio you mentioned how nervous you were about making these videos. Getting comfortable being uncomfortable! Thanks for all of the wisdom and insight!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2020 1:43 am
mikeashlee5050
(@mikeashlee5050)

Daniel,

Love the videos! I have been devouring your information for the last week. Great education. You definitely have the heart of a teacher.

-Mike

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2020 3:13 am
annettevalle
(@annettevalle)

Started watching your videos last month and learned alot that I also got my husband to check you out as well. They have been a great help. Cant't wait to continue learning from you and your group. Thanks again Daniel you open a light for me. Forever greatful

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2020 4:50 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Mobile homes have the power to retire a lot of people! ( when i first started investing I bought a mobile for 1,200 and lived in it long enought to stack my bank account and level up)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2020 9:11 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Much love man

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2020 9:18 pm
Share: