Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Course Introduction  

RSS
Tyler Waldrop
(@tyler)
Trusted Member

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rhx2w63wYQ" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Tyler Waldrop
This topic was modified 2 years ago by Ryan Harper
Posted : 11/12/2019 8:23 pm
HotPinkHomeBuyers
(@hotpinkhomebuyers)

Watching the YouTube version (currently part 1) right now and anticipating watching the whole thing here (including the "coming soon" modules) in the near future. Daniel is one of the smartest (and humblest) REI teachers I know of. Always a pleasure hearing him teach.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2020 2:33 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

youre awesome!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2020 9:03 pm
Ryan Goer
(@ryan-goer)

Daniel, thank you for sharing your knowledge and wisdom..May God continue to bless you and your family..
Ryan G

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/01/2020 8:34 pm
Ryan Goer
(@ryan-goer)

Daniel, thank you for sharing your knowledge and wisdom..May God continue to bless you and your family..
Ryan G

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/01/2020 8:35 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Thanks man! I really appreciate the blessings.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2020 10:46 pm
Keritan Shelby
(@kshelby12)

Working on 2 Mobile Home leads right now! Watched the YouTube videos last year and getting a refresher!

Keritan Shelby
Owner | Founder JMS Estate Solutions, LLC

903-207-4688 EXT: 402
www.jmsestatesolutions.com

“Conquer the enemy within, and the enemy outside shall cause no harm” - Les Brown

14785 Preston Rd Ste 550, Dallas, TX 75254 USA

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2020 11:31 pm
Dpalmer
(@dpalmer)

Thanks for all the info bro. I will have a few mh in 2020.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/02/2020 6:24 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

much love!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/03/2020 10:11 pm
JohnM.SA.TX
(@johnm-sa-tx)

Just found the academy and I’m excited to become financially independent thru these classes within the next 5 years. Do you have any recommendations for attorneys for legal aid and guidance in San Antonio TX

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/05/2020 11:03 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

unfortunately not too familiar with attys down there - but you may reach out to HBHS for a referal

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2020 9:28 pm
Robby68
(@robby68)

Very excited to start learning how to buy and sell MH thank you Daniel for taking the time to put this together man

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/01/2021 6:21 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

You're welcome!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2021 11:09 pm
majicmobilehomes
(@majicmobilehomes)

Daniel THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
Found you miraculously on youtube! I agree with all of the comments above. You're truly the most humble and insightful investor out there and stand with the Best! My goal is to finishing watching all of your videos before the end of the week and find my first mobile home before the end of the month and close on my first before the end of next month. QUESTION? Since my focus is Mobile Homes, after watching your videos here, what do you suggest I do? Also, can you point me to where I can find the needed documents to close on deals? Thank you again and Bless you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2021 5:50 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Much love!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2021 10:39 pm
Share: