Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Definitions and Dates  

RSS
Tyler Waldrop
(@tyler)
Trusted Member

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxBhTN_w7II" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Ryan Harper
Posted : 11/12/2019 8:24 pm
inena70
(@inena70)

Thank you for providing this content! Free information is extremely valuable to those of us who for lack of a better term, are working to eat, but have what it takes to make things happen given the right information and guidance. My husband and I will definitely put this information into action. I'm a special education teacher in San Antonio Texas, I work with at risk youth and have two autistic son's . You are definitely blessing our family with this content. Thank you!! I bow to the Divine being in you. ??

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2020 6:45 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

You seriously brought tears to my eyes. gratitude and prayers to your family and friends.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2020 8:56 pm
Mekalavette
(@mekalavette)

You give a person like myself so much hope and excitement about my future. Thank you pass a million!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/01/2020 4:27 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Glad to have been a resource for you to grow from!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2020 10:48 pm
LadyBug1964
(@ladybug1964)

Thank you for your time and effort to give the needed information to becoming Manufactured Home Investor.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2020 3:51 am
leedema
(@leedema)

Great information in this video! Heard some familiar things from your youtube channel on this training as well! Thanks for bringing value. Now I just gotta adapt in my current state..LOL

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/10/2020 9:22 pm
Share: