Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Mobile Home Stereotypes  

RSS
Tyler Waldrop
(@tyler)
Trusted Member

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjDAWmQTUjg" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Ryan Harper
Posted : 11/12/2019 8:24 pm
Red door
(@red-door)

Thank you! Great insight. I appreciate you taking the time to explain this

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/02/2020 8:39 am
annettevalle
(@annettevalle)

Thank you for the information you are providing all of us....my question is do you this for all the homes you look at?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/07/2020 8:05 pm
annettevalle
(@annettevalle)

I'm sorry my question on top is about Title Research....do you title research for all of your Mobile Homes.
Annette

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/07/2020 11:55 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

I 100% title research my homes, but am not shy to by one if I cant clear title and try to go the bonded title route if price is right.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2020 9:07 pm
LadyBug1964
(@ladybug1964)

Mobile homes may have experienced negative feedback but I believe that if people come together to improve low income housing then maybe they could come together to keep the community, safe and clean. I went to a not so nice looking mobile home park that needs a little love and care and I believe that I can make a difference. Just need to get everyone on board. Thanks for sharing your insight and knowledge.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/10/2020 3:17 am
walewilliams
(@walewilliams)

Yes. You have to search for titles for all the homes or use other methods like bill of sale and also make sure there ain't any liens against the manufactured properties

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2021 1:42 pm
Share: