Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Mobile Home Park Managers  

RSS
Tyler Waldrop
(@tyler)
Trusted Member

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1YybRweDEI" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Ryan Harper
Posted : 11/12/2019 8:24 pm
phillipz1983
(@phillipz1983)

Absolutely priceless information you are providing here! Thank you so much!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2020 10:17 pm
Fernland
(@fernland)

Great information here. Reciprocity goes a long way.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2020 3:33 pm
Red door
(@red-door)

Hey if the park manager clearly turns you down and says, "no you can't do that here" at the first meeting, do you still recommend following up with coffee etc?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/02/2020 9:29 am
LoriMcDevitt
(@lorimcdevitt)

Love the course content. About to do my first deal within the next few weeks. Will have the Capitol to buy my first one.

Question...so I agree with following up with several Park managers to keep your name fresh in their minds, but wouldn’t you need to make sure you have the capital needed to purchase the ones that qualify as a deal to you first? Would it be a bad thing to turn down something from a park manager for the lack of Capitol?

Daniel..you are THE BOMB!! I have made a goal to get out of the rat race within 2 years if possible.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/03/2020 2:51 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Excited for you Lori! But, yes, I would recommend being in a place financially to be able to perform when a manager reaches out to you otherwise you risk burning that relationship.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2020 5:14 pm
LoriMcDevitt
(@lorimcdevitt)

I'm just about 'there' with the capitol I'll need.  Once that happens, I will then locate some nearby MH parks that looks ideal to invest in and start approaching park managers.  I've been talking to a local MH investor that has some experience under his belt.  He's agreed to meet with me soon to walk me through the best way to approach them and to assist me with getting my first rehab deal.  I'm hoping to get something under $1k that I can put very little/nothing into and sell it on a rent to own basis.  I've been told by another investor to try and sell every other one for cash if possible to continue to build up capital.  I plan on eventually reaching out to John Fedro for his expertise.  

Long term goal:  Within maybe 2 years, have enough experience under my belt and repoire with a park manager to possibly purchase a MHP...:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/03/2020 9:15 pm
Dusterford
(@dusterford)

Daniel you may discuss it later but I wanted to ask about insuring manufactured homes. Basically do you & are there specific insurance carriers that work with used homes?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2020 4:51 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

I never insured mine - couldnt find a carrier that would cover a vacant mobile home - and i never enforced or escrowed coverage on my sold units either - too much administrative hassle and i considered my risk so low with my COC being so high.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/08/2020 6:27 am
LadyBug1964
(@ladybug1964)

With such a large turnover with Park Managers, how are you able to establish a relationship. I have developed relationships with Park Managers and as soon as I was ready to strike a deal...poof! they were gone. But I'm not giving up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/10/2020 4:42 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

I personally havent dealt with any significant turnovers, but if you are finding those potentially try to reach the park owner and if they are struggling to keep employees they may be inclined to sell the park.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2020 5:37 pm
Share: