Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Due on Sale Basics  

RSS
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm7L49uCbAI" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Daniel Moore
This topic was modified 2 years ago by Thomas Merhout
Posted : 30/04/2019 9:53 pm
Acostajo
(@acostajo)

I love the content, do you guys provide the contracts you need to do a Sub to or wraps?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2020 7:32 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Grant Kemp does at creativecashflow.com - send his support a message

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2020 9:08 pm
Martin Ramirez
(@tinimartin)

From what I'm getting just from these 9 videos I've seen in this course is amazing. I would just like to thank you Daniel Moore and Grant Kemp for giving me this knowledge and chance to get started correctly. I will keep on learning for my future and to finally get somewhere with this opportunity. You all are great!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/11/2020 12:43 am
tritongroup2020
(@tritongroup2020)

have you had a seller call the bank and let them know what they are about to do? If so, what happened. Also, do you advice them not to speak to their bank regarding this?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/12/2020 6:53 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Some sellers have, and it can certainly hinder the sale, but at the end of the day, outside of the seller creating a rather large commotion it hasnt really affected much.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2021 11:43 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Excited to hear this

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2021 11:45 pm
Share: