Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Free and Clear  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02M0fqUbY20" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Thomas Merhout
Posted : 30/04/2019 9:55 pm
DeeMoore
(@deemoore)

what are some beneficial offer to an older seller in terms of owner finance. i got the objection of the wont be arround for too long but if they dont exactly need the large sum what are some ways to make owner finance beneficial to them

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2019 10:09 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

They could structure the finance in many ways and the promissory note holds equity. So in the seller's position they could collect top dollar on a well structured offer, collect a yield for the interest, and then at a future date if they wanted liquidity sell the note for a cash balance. Make sense? Just because they have the note does not mean they have to ride through the entire loan term.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2019 10:27 pm
houseclubusa@gmail.com
(@houseclubusagmail-com)

Will a quicken loans calculator to the job ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/10/2019 1:37 am
juniorbeneche1
(@juniorbeneche1)

Say i acquire with Seller financing..How do i go about owner finance that same property to another buyer. Because in the beginning i will need some now money. Is there a way to hold payments to the seller until i find a buyer for my note..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2019 3:19 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

This will be discussed in detail further in these lessons, but essentially selling with a wrap - taking a down payment, would get you the net today money you are looking for.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2019 9:08 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Not nearly as powerful for you as understanding the 10bii calculator as it has some fast robust functions.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2019 9:18 pm
Bryson.ruud
(@bryson-ruud)

You said something about having a downloadable sub to contract on one of your YouTube videos I watched. I'm having a hard time finding it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/11/2019 2:44 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Grant is in the process right now of making that a reality

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2019 8:44 pm
vshellhorn
(@vshellhorn)

pretty awesome course!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/11/2019 3:13 am
byrasai1
(@byrasai1)

Is it possible to to buy the primary residence through subject to strategy on my llc name

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2019 10:50 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

i wouldnt see any reason why you couldn't. Many investors purchase their primary residence sub2.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2020 9:06 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

right? Grant is awesome!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2020 9:28 pm
jennifer
(@jennygirl)

Hi Daniel and Grant,

I want to first say a big thank you for these courses!

I would like to ask for some direction. I'm working a just above min. wage job living in Canada. I've got, say, about $2,000 to start investing with, which is clearly not much. My goal for starters is to realistically make $5,000 monthly. (Aside the $2,000 available money, I can put aside my 2nd paycheque of about $900 towards this whole real estate investing thing) I have a broad understanding of wholesaling, but still not completely understanding how to do this virtually from Canada efficiently with my not-so-big capital. I then stumble across the video with you and Grant talking about owner-financing, and I would appreciate your advice, as I don't ant to waste any more time stuck on learning, and would actually like to do. I've looked at Grant's essentials course, which is a little over $1,000 with the 20% discount. Then I've also looked at hiring cold-callers with your water leads assessment which would help bring in a deal with not as much dials. I had also thought doing a JV with JMC property group, after watching the wholesaling intensive, would cut out my little understanding of properly analysing a good deal and finding a buyer aspect of wholesaling. As you can see, my thoughts are all over the place. Could you please advise me? Thank you so much!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2020 8:51 pm
jennifer
(@jennygirl)

Btw, I tried mailouts to a county in Michigan last year for about 3 months, and when I would call the sellers back after seeing their missed calls, they would ask for retail price. I eventually had to end that campaign.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2020 8:56 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: