Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Free and Clear  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

My advice would be to find the one marketing channel that you WILL do, and stick with it consistently for a year. You are on a limited budget so i would spend my up front time curating my own highly targeted lists and then work diligently on cold calling them. When you do land a solid lead a JV with Grant Kemp or JMC is definitely a viable way to help you get it over the finish line.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2020 9:05 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Would need to spend as much time as possible researching data to find the highest probability of finding a motivated seller

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2020 9:06 pm
jennifer
(@jennygirl)

One more thing (sorry, I don't mean to flood your comment section), I know someone here in Canada who is both a mortgage broker and realtor who has access to investors who fund rent-to-own deals. What I did was set up a facebook ad to get the leads for him, and pre-qualify them and he pays me $1,000 for any deal that actually closes. So, what happens is a lot of the leads I get do not qualify as the term is only 3 years, and so if they don't have a minimum of $10,000 to $15,000, and 60K min household income, he can't help them, because they wouldn't qualify for a traditional mortgage in 3 years. So, I'm stuck with all these leads with their phone numbers and email addresses, but I feel like there might be a strategy out there that I'm unaware of which will both make me money, and help these people out at the same time. Your thoughts on this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again! I'll try not to post another comment on here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2020 9:17 pm
jennifer
(@jennygirl)

Thanks for the quick reply.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2020 9:19 pm
jennifer
(@jennygirl)

Thank you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2020 9:22 pm
bluesky
(@bluesky)

So much information he gives freely . Thank you so much

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2020 11:12 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

he is definitely a serious wealth of knowledge

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2020 11:47 pm
PCamy25
(@pcamy25)

Are the downloads for the contracts and downloads available now?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2020 5:41 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

only thing currently available is the assignment of contract - https://sellfy.com/p/znegoy/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2020 9:56 pm
Monie504
(@monie504)

Has anyone ever asked for a refinance? I mean 9+% may seem like a good idea for an excited buyer who doesn't have great credit. But, once they improve their credit score, what's preventing them from wanting to refi?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2020 12:41 am
Melbell2018
(@melbell2018)

Find their why, not their want. Great insight.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2020 3:17 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Many buyers will either not have the credit or immigration status to refi, and that is likely why they accepted the higher rate to start, but it is not unlikely in 3-5 years to see some refi.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2020 5:58 pm
danielmunevar
(@danielmunevar)

No sir, I said it: PAYMENT IS ALWAYS NEGATIVE. Lol thanks! Great video!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2020 3:22 am
leobuyshousescash
(@leobuyshousescash)

Daniel and Grant, I want to say thank you for doing all of these free information is just amazing! I want to go and talk to some potential sellers I have, where do I find the pamphlet Grant talked about?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2021 10:22 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Much appreciated Leo - you can probably find the pamphlet on his website, creativecashflow.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2021 11:03 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: