Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Impact of Terms  

RSS
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si5apyKAelc" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Thomas Merhout
Posted : 30/04/2019 9:51 pm
zaills
(@zaills)

Hi, what is the advance video series that Grant suggested to watch?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2020 8:12 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

he has one i believe at creativecashflow.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2020 8:57 pm
resnick_mike
(@resnick_mike)

Grant thanks for the good Content. I appreciate the quality content and appreciate the work you have done. I have been listening to your and Daniel's content all the time. As a total newbie it provided lots of great nuggets of information that cleared up the process. I am working on writing down the process and documentations to make sure i do it right and do not break any laws and do right for myself, the buyer and seller. there are a lot of moving parts.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2020 4:33 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Glad to hear you are aware of the moving parts and obligation to not only yourself, but the other parties involved. Enjoy the content!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2020 5:41 pm
nonyekwelu
(@nonyekwelu)

Hi, these contents from Grant are awesome. In order to get some of the extra info at creativecashflow.com, do I need to be a paid member? Thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2021 4:10 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

I am honestly not certain, but I believe he has a chat system from his website you could probably message for more info.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2021 6:39 pm
Share: