Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Lease Option Assignments  

RSS
Tyler Waldrop
(@tyler)
Trusted Member

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKURr8Kltp8&feature=youtu.be" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Posted : 24/12/2019 1:40 am
leon
 leon
(@leon)

hello my name is Robert Barnes what is this cost of the cost

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2020 6:43 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

not certain i understand your question?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2020 7:47 pm
stevenwagner23@yahoo.com
(@stevenwagner23yahoo-com)

How do I get in touch with someone to discuss Coaching and the Cost.. I'm dealing with a rare cancer and fighting for my life. While the good Lord is giving me more time I wanted to get involved with Real Estate I like the Lease Option process. I've done a few deals back in 2002. But I lost all my information and contracts when my computer crashed. I recently had 10 rounds of radiation to my brain and I've been doing alternative treatments which has cost me out of my pocket and the money I did have for coaching was spent to stay alive with several alternative treatments I'm doing. Therefore I would need some Coach willing to work with me with making payments for coaching. If the coaching is as good as you say it is and I do my part then I see no problem with paying off the coaching or applying payments of 50% of what I make from my deals until coaching is paid off. I know this is an odd request, I'm not afraid to do my part I just need directions and a little hand holding, If there is anything we can work out so I can get on board with coaching and doing my first few deals I would be so thankful. I can be reached at 941-237-1526 if someone wants to discuss the coaching and cost with me... thank you ---- Steven Wagner (All Rights Reserved)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2020 6:48 pm
jnquil
(@jnquil)

Can you do lease opt with a mobile home? Have a potential prospect wanting to sell her practical new 2019 mobile.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/03/2020 1:09 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Too many details missing to answer that, biggest being your state laws.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2020 5:23 pm
jnquil
(@jnquil)

Client bought a mobile home then decided it wasn't what they wanted and now are trying to sell the mobile for loan amount (60K). In texas and was just wondering what options can do to help if able to help.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2020 1:08 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Is it a mobile attached to land via a deed or is it a mobile home titled as an SOL? Is this being sold with or without land?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2020 10:01 pm
jnquil
(@jnquil)

Home located in park

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2020 11:12 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

If it is in a park then it would be considered personal property. What may be an option is talk with their lender and see if there is an option to assume the mortgage, and if so how simple it would be.

If park allows rentals you could rent it for cash flow or owner finance it with a wrap.

Alternate options may be to take it over sub2 and sell on a wrap - but this would greatly depend on the park manager and the lender. I ahve never done this with a mobile home classified as personal property.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2020 8:54 pm
Donjordan
(@donjordan)

Is there a place to download various contracts or addendums?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2020 5:54 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

You may be able to reach out to john via his websites.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2020 10:15 pm
Share: