Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Title Case Study  

RSS
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXULrGJkIkQ" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Thomas Merhout
Posted : 30/04/2019 9:49 pm
TripleWinLin
(@triplewinlin)

Like a deal CSI, great job Grant!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2019 12:35 am
Martin Ramirez
(@tinimartin)

I feel strange watching this because I've been doing this without knowing how to sub 2 a deal. Seeing how Grant is doing this ass well I don't feel so bad knowing that I have dug deep into the info for properties and people, but now seeing what it looks like just as a spectator makes me feel like I am a stalker lol. Of course it has only been to try and find a wholesale deal but still all the work it takes and how fast I've looked it through in just a few hours to find out the info that was needed. Yikes.

Anyways this is awesome and I'm glad I've been doing something right!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/12/2020 2:47 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Exciting!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2021 11:39 pm
Share: