Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

A Few Tips on Real Success  

RSS
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syZtBqcjy2Q" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Ryan Harper
Posted : 03/07/2019 10:39 pm
Cilesia
(@cilesia)

VERY INTERESTING. Just learned how to get around the non-assignability clause. Thank you Steve.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/09/2019 3:21 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

🙂 you should reach out to him on facebook

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2019 10:12 pm
chefben40
(@chefben40)

Steve’s philosophy on how to go about this business makes total sense to me!
Awesome content!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2020 12:24 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Steve has been a great mentor of mine for a long time. great man

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2020 10:37 pm
syd
 syd
(@syd)

The content seems to give 80% life lessons and 20% real estate lessons. How do you gauge it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2020 2:39 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

I consider life to be far more important than real estate, and Steve Cook as well as myself consider real estate without a life focus to be disaster. Too many people get into this business and lose their life. After 20 years and being a part of this and seeing others do the same thing, Steve is on a mission to make sure others do not fall into that trap.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2020 5:22 pm
magelvl123
(@magelvl123)

Laughed OUT LOUD when he said "...pay yourself a paycheck. If you are married, this will help you a lot!" He's not wrong! Could not agree more.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/07/2020 8:01 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

He's smart

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2020 8:44 pm
bobcobb
(@bobcobb)

Haha...Steve is a funny guy.

ReplyQuote