Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Use Your Peripheral Vision  

RSS
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeqoKRtkZVg" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Thomas Merhout
Posted : 02/05/2019 11:28 pm
GregLohr
(@greglohr)

Great content! In listening to this I was reminded of something I was told many years about going hunting. A good hunter uses something referred to as an "Indian stare.

Let's say you're rabbit hunting and you notice a bird pecking around on the ground. If you focus only on the bird you won't see anything else moving, but if you don't focus on anything and just use a blank stare, you notice every little movement in front of you.

In regards to mirroring...I was meeting with a prospective client the other day. She is over 80 and has decided it's time to slowly start liquidating her rental properties. She is a shrewd negotiator and quite experienced at it and still has a good mind at her age. I quickly noticed she was mirroring me. So I held my position until she switched position, and from then on I mirrored her.

BTW...it was very impressive that you noticed something wasn't right in that theater. Most people probably wouldn't leave, but your instincts saved you. Great example. I will always remeber that story, thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2020 3:03 pm
Share: