Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Hello from Dallas!  

RSS
214max13
(@214max13)

Whats up family! My name is Max and I'm new to investing but have been a realtor for about 4 years now here in Dallas. Ive always been taught the linear pathway to home ownership as a realtor so much so, that the whole world of investing was never a concept or possibility for me until I discovered you guys (propelio) and now my whole course in life has changed. I've become almost obsessive over the endless possibilities of how to do real estate. Im looking to leverage my time and hunger more than anything. Wanting to build relationships and manifest guidance and direction in my young investing career.  My wife and kid are pretty tired of me speaking about real estate at home so this is a great place for me to stalk the message boards and watch episodes on youtube. Looking forward to chatting with anyone willing to share their time!

Also much much MUCH gratitude to the creators of this platform. Life changing content here

Posted : 20/08/2019 6:11 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Beyond excited to hear Max! Will you be coming to the Jan 14 propelio event in Grapevine?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2019 10:25 pm
214max13
(@214max13)

Yes sir!! I'll be there

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/11/2019 3:56 am
Jermon
(@jermon)
Posted by: 214max13

Whats up family! My name is Max and I'm new to investing but have been a realtor for about 4 years now here in Dallas. Ive always been taught the linear pathway to home ownership as a realtor so much so, that the whole world of investing was never a concept or possibility for me until I discovered you guys (propelio) and now my whole course in life has changed. I've become almost obsessive over the endless possibilities of how to do real estate. Im looking to leverage my time and hunger more than anything. Wanting to build relationships and manifest guidance and direction in my young investing career.  My wife and kid are pretty tired of me speaking about real estate at home so this is a great place for me to stalk the message boards and watch episodes on youtube. Looking forward to chatting with anyone willing to share their time!

Also much much MUCH gratitude to the creators of this platform. Life changing content here

• Hello Max I would like to talk more with you about the Dallas Market.
ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/12/2019 10:42 pm
aragoldberg
(@aragoldberg)

Hello there. I'm new too.

soundcloud downloader

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2022 9:53 am
aurorausa0106
(@aurorausa0106)

The information you shared is very accurate, it gives me the knowledge that I need to learn. Thank you for sharing this useful information.

drift boss

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/10/2022 10:07 am
paulsens
(@paulsens)

This post has a great deal of material that I'm interested in learning about in a variety of topics. I hope that in the future there will be more intriguing stuff.

Cure any sort of symptoms of the influenza virus

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/11/2022 9:58 am
Share: