Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Hello from Miami Beach, Florida  

RSS
@IndigoTrade
(@indigotrade)

Hi everyone! I am finally diving in and getting started after wanting to do this for many years! I look forward to learning as much as possible and connecting with like-minded individuals. Thank you so much for having this platform available, it is greatly appreciated!

Posted : 27/06/2020 5:29 pm
jdees90
(@jdees90)
Trusted Member
Posted by: Symone@IndigoTrade

Hi everyone! I am finally diving in and getting started after wanting to do this for many years! I look forward to learning as much as possible and connecting with like-minded individuals. Thank you so much for having this platform available, it is greatly appreciated!

Hey there, Welcome! 

What strategies are you looking at getting into? 

And which markets will you be starting out in?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2020 5:50 pm
@IndigoTrade
(@indigotrade)

Hi @jdees90 and thank you!

I am a complete newbie so I have been studying analyzing deals a lot. I think if I can Co-Wholesale a few deals it would be a good place to start. I am in the Miami/Miami Beach area so I will work deals here initially. I actually look forward to dealing with Luxury properties as soon as possible.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2020 6:13 pm
jdees90
(@jdees90)
Trusted Member

Anything you're currently analyzing in your area now? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2020 6:16 pm
@IndigoTrade
(@indigotrade)

I do have one deal I am wondering about regarding whether or not it is a good deal. It's in a tricky area where basically one side of the street is higher end properties and the other side is lower. So in looking at the comps the difference in prices changes by about $100k per house.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2020 6:20 pm
jdees90
(@jdees90)
Trusted Member

My email is [email protected] 

If you want to chop it up, I can tell you what I think, would also be interested in working on it with you if its a deal

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2020 6:30 pm
@IndigoTrade
(@indigotrade)

Let me check and make sure it is still available.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2020 6:39 pm
@IndigoTrade
(@indigotrade)

Okay, he said that he is not sure if it's available or not, that he has to check with his partner and he will let me know in the morning... So if you want I can let you know once he contacts me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2020 6:43 pm
@IndigoTrade
(@indigotrade)

@jdees90 are you in Miami?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2020 6:59 pm
onlinematka24
(@onlinematka24)

Yeh! I am good in blogging and like travel a lot. This post amaze me and make me happy. Thanks

Online Matka Play, Online Matka, Matka Result, Matka Guessing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2021 7:39 pm
onlinematkainfo
(@onlinematkainfo)

Thanks for sharing such kind of information, I am new here and happily reading all the stuff.

R S Game, Kalyan Matka

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2021 7:41 pm
@IndigoTrade
(@indigotrade)

Hi everyone. I haven't been on here in a while. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/12/2021 9:09 am
Share: