Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Hello  

RSS
Fredo
(@fredo)

Hi my name is Fred... My friends call me Fredo... I'm a real estate investor  living in Dallas Texas currently learning MH investing. I would first like to say thank you to Daniel Moore and everyone on this website for the valuable information they give away on this website for free. I have learned so much watching his videos and is very excited about closing my first MH deal. I'm looking to forward to networking with everyone on this site. 

Posted : 15/05/2020 1:46 am
jdees90
(@jdees90)
Trusted Member
Posted by: Fredo

Hi my name is Fred... My friends call me Fredo... I'm a real estate investor  living in Dallas Texas currently learning MH investing. I would first like to say thank you to Daniel Moore and everyone on this website for the valuable information they give away on this website for free. I have learned so much watching his videos and is very excited about closing my first MH deal. I'm looking to forward to networking with everyone on this site. 

Hey Fredo, Welcome to Propelio.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2020 2:27 am
Fredo
(@fredo)

Thank You

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2020 4:58 pm
Share: