Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Investor in Houston TX  

RSS
Adrian
(@alongoria123)

Hello all! My name is Adrian and I am an investor in Houston TX. One of my goals for 2019 was to network with a purpose.

So I am hoping that I can learn a ton from the great info provided in the Academy and maybe pick up a deal while doing it! 

I am looking for buy and hold deals in Katy/Cypress areas. 

Posted : 12/05/2019 1:46 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Hey Adrian! How has the course work been coming along so far for you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/05/2019 8:14 pm
Adrian
(@alongoria123)

Hey Daniel, apologies for just getting back. I’ll be honest, I haven’t been able to devote the time I would like to it. I seem to get a ton off the Propelio YouTube channel and can’t seem to get back over to the academy side.

That said I am picking it back up and starting with Grant’s creative finance stuff. 

PS - I love the driving for dollars app!!! 

Thank you for your passion to help.

Adrian 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2019 4:09 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Great to hear! Have you seen any of the new updates?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2019 10:24 pm
crizzer
(@crizzer)

Hey Daniel, this is Crizzer out of Houston. I have gone through your 12 ways to stop a foreclosure videos, but I am having major problems finding the appointment substitute trustee document either online or at the county clerk records in Houston. Your Roam database from Dallas is no longer available. I questioned clerks on 3 different floors in downtown Houston and got no pertinent answers. Also, new laws stating that they can't give water shutoffs list to the public have been implemented in Texas earlier this year.  Meanwhile,  the clerk did show me that there are 342 properties in the area headed toward foreclosure in less than 2 weeks in the first Tuesday in April in Harris County.  One clerk told me that a lawsuit has to be filed.  One might get some where when the mortgage company files a suit, but the key that the clerk stated was that a name was needed to get that information. Any tips or information will be thoroughly appreciated. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/03/2022 8:24 am
Share: