Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Owner has an agent  

RSS
BobbyLane
(@bobbylane)

So I have been looking on Zillow for leads and am looking at an 85k property near my are. I contacted the listing company and they gave me the owners agents number. How should I approach this. I wasn't actually looking for properties but was doing some area pricing on nearby homes but this looks good and I'm kinda drooling. Please help lol

•  
Posted : 18/01/2021 12:42 am
jdees90 liked
jdees90
(@jdees90)
Trusted Member
Posted by: BobbyLane

So I have been looking on Zillow for leads and am looking at an 85k property near my are. I contacted the listing company and they gave me the owners agents number. How should I approach this. I wasn't actually looking for properties but was doing some area pricing on nearby homes but this looks good and I'm kinda drooling. Please help lol

• Get the agent on the phone, or send an email, verify the contact info is correct. Once verified, make your offer. Send a contract to the Agent with your offer price and terms. See what happens....

Hope this helps

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/01/2021 5:34 am
Share: