Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Anyone use 11×17 Color Laser Printers?  

RSS
EeysFitt
(@eeysfitt)

We recommend the HP Color Laser printer if you want great quality and versatility in print, copy, fax, and scan. It has two-sided printing, a 50-page automated document feeder, and the fastest printing speed of 22 ppm. If you wish to manage print tasks, the HP Smart app will assist you in printing, scanning, and configuring your LaserJet printer.

The amazing thing about the 11x17 laser printer is that it prints 50 percent faster with the HP Smart app and does not require you to repeat the printing activity. Because it is a built-in security system to prevent attacks on your essential papers, the HP app's top security system will help you secure your sensitive business data.

The 11x17 laser printer is remarkable in that it prints 50 percent faster using the HP Smart app.

Posted : 26/10/2021 5:19 am
Topic Tags
DavidMapes
(@davidmapes)

I use it) And what to tell you that it works great! 🙂 🙂 🤔 

Best regards David

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/11/2021 11:37 am

I still prefer canon a bit more

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/11/2021 11:53 am
melissachris
(@melissachris)

That's great I'm looking for such printer that can print me a 2 sided page up to 50 copies in one click. Actually, I work in the admin department of the Government sector I do have to prepare a lot of papers every day. Could you please tell me its price and how would you ship this to Texas?

This post was modified 10 months ago by melissachris

Faves Sweets Coupon Code

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2021 7:42 am
Share: