Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Negotiation Tips  

RSS
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFnHC_gew2M" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Thomas Merhout
Posted : 30/04/2019 8:16 pm
Billionairequeen
(@billionairequeen)

Brilliant Daniel.

I Love It

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2020 6:09 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/04/2020 7:09 pm
mock314
(@mock314)

This was wonderful - not being a hard-core investor, this gave me the confidence and info needed to reach out and ask questions for the house I'm interested in. Thank you!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/07/2020 3:46 pm
Thatcher
(@thatcher)

Daniel, pardon my rookie ignorance, but could you give me the scenario where a seller can get Top-Dollar + Fast (thereby sacrificing Cash)? In my mind, trying to get Top-Dollar precludes moving quickly. Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2020 7:58 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

soemthing like that would include some type of owner financing. I can pay a premium and close quickly if you finance the property to me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2020 6:04 pm
Share: