Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Who do I Market to?  

RSS
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfJE_GiAPcs" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Thomas Merhout
Posted : 30/04/2019 8:18 pm
RSpencer
(@rspencer)

Hi Daniel, can you provide to me the links to this video regarding the Credit Bureau List(s)? I can't see them posted as mentioned in the video and I'm not sure if I need to look elsewhere? Thank you, Ryan.

P.S. ALL of your video series are EXTREMELY helpful and I appreciate you sharing your knowledge with us. Keep it up! You're changing the lives of many!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2020 6:27 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Thanks man - not sure i have a video on that???

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2020 6:06 pm
Thatcher
(@thatcher)

Could you please provide the link(s) that you referenced in this video? Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2020 12:25 am
joan
 joan
(@joan)

What criteria do I need to put in to create these lists on propelio?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2020 2:35 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Many of these lists are not avaiable for sale anywhere and that makes many of them valuable. For instance, garage sales - you wont find those froma list provider but can in online and paper classiofieds. These types of leads are great becasue they are often done when someone needs extra cash or is preparing ot move.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2020 5:49 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Please refresh my memory and let me know what links.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2020 6:10 pm
Share: