Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

How to Find the Documentation  

RSS
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GalNnPx96vs" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Thomas Merhout
Posted : 30/04/2019 8:17 pm
lavaud11@gmail.com
(@lavaud11gmail-com)

There's no ROAM for Essex County in New Jersey. That sucks. What would be another way to gain access to the lis pendens for free?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2019 9:17 pm
RSpencer
(@rspencer)

Hi Daniel,

I tried following a step-by-step process of the same search of "Smith" in ROAM for Collin County as you did for the Dallas County in your video, but under "Index Type" it doesn't show any additional filters selections, such as Official Public Records, Divorce, Child Support, etc. How can I use ROAM by searching just the dates I want to search and then proceed to "Index Type" to "Official Public Records" to locate potential leads to contact. I can't seemed to find anything other than Assumed Name, Birth/Death Records, Land Records, PLATS, and UCC Terminations when I search via last name and/or dates. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Ryan.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2020 7:27 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

this is how i did it 6 years ago

https://www.dropbox.com/s/af1yp3kr56m3mbn/Collin%20Co%20AST.mp4?dl=0

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2020 5:45 pm
justicem1
(@justicem1)

I really liked this lesson! This was so helpful, thanks again!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2020 1:44 am
RSpencer
(@rspencer)

Perfect! Just what I needed. Thank again, Daniel.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/03/2020 4:38 pm
lingyister
(@lingyister)

Thanks so much for the great content, Daniel!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2020 8:25 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Youre welcome!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2020 9:31 pm
LatteStone671
(@lattestone671)

Is their a special link for Pierce County Wa.? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2020 4:45 pm
Pman
 Pman
(@pman)

Great content and easy to follow. What do you do to check on whether there are additional liens on the property i.e. 2nd and third etc. Thank you for all you do!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2021 4:08 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

What I would do is research the property in the county clerks website for items like "mortgages" "mechanics liens" "abstracts of judgements" "deeds of trust" or other filings against or attached to the property and read the recorded document.

If this is a pre-foreclosure, a lot of the times the public notice will indicate if it is a subordinate position foreclosing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2021 5:49 pm
Share: