Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

So how do you use the Propelio Software to find the Pre-Foreclosures and Foreclosures?  

RSS
PrestigeWorldwide
(@prestigeworldwide)

I'm not sure I'm searching correctly in the the program. What is the best way to get the Pre-Foreclosures and Foreclosures. I'm not having much luck. Looks like I need to go back to PropStream. Not sure if anyone has even visited these forums in years either. 

Posted : 28/01/2021 12:51 am
jdees90
(@jdees90)
Trusted Member
Posted by: PrestigeWorldwide

I'm not sure I'm searching correctly in the the program. What is the best way to get the Pre-Foreclosures and Foreclosures. I'm not having much luck. Looks like I need to go back to PropStream. Not sure if anyone has even visited these forums in years either. 

Are you using propelio.com?

If so, login, and go to the right corner where it says Regional Leads

Choose which Market you want

Filter out probates and AoH and viola!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2021 1:01 am
PrestigeWorldwide
(@prestigeworldwide)

I'm using Propelio Pro and I do not see the things you are talking about and I am pretty sure I understand what you are saying as I watched a video or two on this. I do not have those options showing up for me. By the way, it looks like the markets Propelio covers are not in my area of Birmingham, AL unless other markets have been added since the video was recorded. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2021 3:39 am
PrestigeWorldwide
(@prestigeworldwide)

Crickets...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/01/2021 12:53 am
jdees90
(@jdees90)
Trusted Member

No, Propelio does not offer leads for AL.

If you're looking for a swift reply to a question, you know you can always swing by the Propelio Facebook Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/thepropeliogroup/?ref=share

You can also check out PropelioTV on YouTube

https://youtube.com/c/Propelio

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2021 1:03 am
Share: