Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Required Short Sale Documents  

RSS
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8EBT3H-Gx4" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Ryan Harper
Posted : 30/04/2019 8:39 pm
GloLyn
(@glolyn)

She left out a part of the special provision starting @4:48. She said it was very important that this verbiage be included in the agreement yet she skipped over the part that starts, "Broker may cancel..." I'll assume this was a mistake and include it in my notes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2020 2:59 pm
GloLyn
(@glolyn)

How do you know who the escrow agent will be in order to put their name on the bottom of the "Authorization to Release Information" form?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2020 3:47 pm
GloLyn
(@glolyn)

Please disregard prior questions. As I'm listening to this course I'm finding out this isn't for investors but for real estate agents. I am a wholesaler so this course isn't for me unless I just want to know the background of what an agent does.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2020 4:35 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

This course is certainly 100% for investors to do shorts, but for that to be said an agent will be required by the bank to be a part of the transaction. Knowing this stuff will be a wise part of your investment tool belt.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2020 5:51 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

I would ask the short agent I work with who they recommend, or if you are not certain leave it blank. Melody works with people all over texas if you need help.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2020 5:52 pm
jmprinceou
(@jmprinceou)

This information is invaluable. I am working primarily with probate and short sales and these courses walk agents step-by-step through the process to help investors and families.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/03/2021 9:40 pm
Share: