Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

The Escalation Process  

RSS
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RH_qhzTiaw" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Thomas Merhout
Posted : 05/04/2019 7:19 pm
stevenrivera789789
(@stevenrivera789789)

How do you negotiate a lien down when you speak with a lien holder?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2019 3:25 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

It depends on several items, such as lien position, LTV, and lender type, but having a strong list of repair bids, comps, and attending the BPO are all items that will help in the negotiations with the loss mitigator. If they are junior liens I would keep negotiations to a minimum. Like, if second lender is owed $42k I would start my offer at $500.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2019 6:35 pm
Texasventures20
(@texasventures20)

QUESTION- Newbie here: What is a hit success % for door knocking, wholesaling, cold calling for every 100 leads?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2020 5:38 pm
hmhyinvestments
(@hmhyinvestments)

I have a property with one junior lien and they refuse to budge on their total amount due.  Are there any best practices you can share on negotiating junior liens especially with a starting offer of $500?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2020 5:12 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Have you tried to reach out to Melody at Oyezz? She is awesome about answering questions.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2020 4:48 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

That will drastically depend on the targeted lists and the person themselves

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2020 9:13 pm
Share: