Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

Title Research with Paper and Plates  

RSS
Tyler Waldrop
(@tyler)
Trusted Member

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR9KHRyqgEI&feature=youtu.be" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This topic was modified 2 years ago 3 times by Tyler Waldrop
Posted : 19/12/2019 7:55 pm
MariaG
(@mariag)

I got so much value from this course! Thank you SO much!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2020 2:34 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

🙂 excited to hear!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2020 8:59 pm
phillipz1983
(@phillipz1983)

There is so much valuable content from each and every one of these training videos. Thank you so much for sharing your wealth of knowledge!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/01/2020 6:48 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

glad you are getting value out of it. I will be releasing the final videos soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2020 10:38 pm
LadyBug1964
(@ladybug1964)

Thank you so much. I still have a lot to learn but I'm willing. I recently spoke with a prospective investor and all things seem to be a go. I'm vetting them before going all in but it's nice to have some one at my disposal to teach me the trade. Hopefully I will be hitting you up soon. Have a pleasant day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2020 4:11 am
Share: