Propelio Academy Forum

Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much. The academy forum is where you’ll meet fellow investors, forge new partnerships, and hone your REI knowledge through active community discussion.

What is Wholesaling  

Page 1 / 3
  RSS
Simon Hanauer
(@simon-hanauer)
Trusted Member

[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_video u_video_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEY-A_cBRmM" yt_autoplay="" yt_sugg_video="" yt_mute_control="" yt_modest_branding="on" yt_privacy_mode="" play_size="75" enable_sub_bar="on" chanel_id_name="channel_id" yt_channel_id="UCh4bDTa5fYRlWvy0zx9Fw9Q" yt_channel_text="Subscribe to Propelio Academy" show_sub_count="on" yt_text_color="#000000"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Posted : 26/07/2019 11:45 am
ucollarbleu
(@ucollarbleu)

I'm not new to wholesaling, but you hit the nail on the head. Systems, systems, systems. I'm going back to square one because, I am tired and I've felt like I've lost vision. Trying to do it all will grind you down to nothing. Thank you, very refreshing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/09/2019 5:37 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Absolutely man. I was a 1 man shop forever and pulling volume, but it will only last so long before you run out of gas. Glad you are getting value! Please help us spread the word!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2019 6:55 pm
tthurston004
(@tthurston004)

Daniel, the value you provide is mind blowing. I found you guys after your RE Distruptors podcast with Steve. I knew you were the real deal and I could relate to the ridiculous Guru's that are out there. I spent a lot of $ that I shouldn't have and so thankful to have just now found Propelio. I have learned more here in the past few days than I ever did with the course I purchased from a Guru. Thank you for all you and your team do.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2019 7:25 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Man that is some powerful testimony! Please help us spread the word and let the world know this is a #WeNotMe community

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2019 9:29 pm
rjinvest
(@rjinvest)

Thank you...so much. I'm about to go through every course you provide and you share this freely so with that I'll be canceling Propstream and going with your system asap to try to add some value back to you. #LessonOne

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/11/2019 11:31 pm
millerjr816
(@millerjr816)

Great words of wisdom Daniel. Appreciate you man. I started off strong, then got the shiny object syndrome and got body slammed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2019 4:29 pm
vijeed83
(@vijeed83)

Hi Daniel, I am new here but I've already watched your nicely put 8 hours of mobile home investment videos on YouTube. My question is: When you put a property (real or personal) under contract with an agent or owner, do you have a time frame that you must buy or find a buyer for that property? Does the seller or listing agent give you or can give a deadly or you lost you lose your earnest money you put down?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2020 2:45 am
AnnBuysHouses
(@annbuyshouses)

Thank you so much for this...I couldn't be more green to this and you just broke it all the way down for me as female to be able to be more confident in diving in!

Thanks again bro!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2020 3:24 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

you are awesome!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2020 8:58 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

peronal property has no known guidlines that i am aware of. whatever you decide is what you decide. There is state by state laws and traditional terms accepted amongst real estate thought that you must study per state.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2020 9:01 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

It's good t recognize mistkes and move forward with a better understanding.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2020 9:26 pm
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

That truly helps - thank you a million for the gratitude.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2020 9:30 pm
Jaimem20
(@jaimem20)

I'm sorry I'm new I've been doing construction for 2 years was ex military and ex law enforcement got sick and left the force and even construction is getting harder have heart problems at 24 years old, seeing I've been studying wholesaling for awhile been trying to land a deal and find a mentor in Midland tx found one in Dallas but wanted to much money to mentor me. I'm looking for a mentor in Midland tx or somewhere close to help me, almost had my first home under contract but could not explain the process smooth enough and the homeowner backed out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/02/2020 4:59 am
Daniel Moore
(@danielpropelio-com)
Member Admin

Thats rough man, do you follow corey thompson from roughneck to real estate? He has an upcoming mastermind for $100,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/02/2020 7:58 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: